My Green Point Balance: 0pts
Recycling Green Point Usage Guide
Recycling Green Point Usage Guide
Member can earn Drops of Fun Green Points for prizes from successfully recycled empty plastic water bottles of drinking water brands that can be purchased in Hong Kong via Green Point Smart Water Bottle Reverse Vending Machine! From April to June 2019, you can redeem a $50 Instant Discount upon purchase of $600+ at PARKnSHOP.com with 25 Green Points; Or redeem for a Free 430ml bottle of Watsons Water with 50 Green Points (# Designated locations only). Promotion is valid while stock lasts; First come, first served!
Recycling Green Point location:
*The above information will be updated from time to time. Please stay tuned.
#430ml bottle of Watsons Water available for redemption
Recycling Green Point Usage Steps:
1) Open "Drops of Fun" app and scan "My QR Code" with machine scanner
2) Scan the barcode on empty plastic water bottle to open the recycling door
3) Insert the empty plastic water bottle
4) Redeem gifts with Green Points earned instantly
Terms & Conditions
- “Recycling Green Point” only accepts plastic bottles of drinking water. Non-plastic bottles and any bottles of tea, soft drink, juice and flavoured beverage are not accepted at this moment.
- “Recycling Green Point” accepts the recycling of plastic bottles (volume of 1.8L or below) from drinking water brands that can be purchased in Hong Kong. For any special cases, please contact our customer service hotline at 2660 1881.
- Users have to retain the bottle in good condition with complete bottle sleeve or label printed on bottles, in order to ensure the bottles to be accepted by the Vending Machine. Users are not encouraged to remove the bottle cap or label from the bottle.
- “Recycling Green Point” only accepts plastic water bottles with no liquid inside. Users have to empty the bottles before using the machine to Vending Machine can run smoothly.
- Users should follow the steps shown on the Vending Machine screen to recycle. Users can recycle a maximum of 10 bottles for every single time of logging in the Machine. However, only 1 bottle should be inserted for every time the recycling door opens, to avoid interrupting the normal operations.
- Users should log into “Recycling Green Point” as member of Watsons Water “Drops of Fun” Reward Scheme, by scanning “My QR Code” inside the “Drops of Fun” mobile app onto the Vending Machine, in order to earn Green Points that can be received upon successful recycling of bottles.
Every bottle of below brand recycled
No. of Green Points can be received
Watsons Water – Plastic Water Bottle (1.8L or below)
Other Brands – Plastic Water Bottle (1.8L or below)
- In order to earn Green Point rewards by recycling, users have to get accessed to the internet using effective mobile communication devices to log in the Vending Machine as “Drops of Fun” member. No service of subsequent redemption of Green Points will be available.
- By using Green Points, users can only redeem the reward of offer from the Vending Machine according to the instructions shown on screen at the Vending Machine spot. No service of subsequent redemption of rewards or offers will be available.
- Terms and conditions of “Drops of Fun” Reward Scheme applied on all rewards and offers provided at “Recycling Green Point”. For details, please visit www.ww-fun.com or “Drops of Fun” mobile app.
- For latest news and information of using “Drops of Fun” Green Points for reward redemption, please visit www.ww-fun.com.
- For any disputes, Watsons Water reserves all rights of final decision. Terms and conditions will be regularly updated according to latest system upgrade on Vending Machine without separate notice. For the latest version, please refer to www.watsons-water.com.